Imagine finding a place that loves your dog as much as you do, and at Dogwood Dog Lodge, WE DO! And that’s why dogs love Dogwood Dog Lodge.
Play All Day! Sleep All Night!
Our doggy daycare has a routine so that dogs know what to expect and feel more comfortable and confident during their stays.
Daycare includes (all provided with loving attention and positive reinforcement from familiar faces):
Play time, games, and cool-down period
With other dogs and humans (as appropriate for the dog)
- Paws Monthly:
Paws-itively fun quarterly report cards to share with family and friends (includes play group name, favorite friends, and favorite activities)
- Service for all breeds:
Grouped by energy level, size, and dog tolerance
Always a top priority (For more information, see our Safety page)
Each dog is required to pass a socialization interview, be spayed or neutered, and have current vaccine information. Our Vaccine requirements are as follows: Current DHPP/DA2PP, rabies certificate (must have Ser. No. and vet’s signature), and a Bordetella within the last 6 months, 10 days prior to visit A current dog license must be on your dog
AGE: All ages welcome! We require all pups to be spayed or neutered by 7 months of age.
Fees: Due and payable at the end of each day. Cash, Check ONLY! Discounted packages are provided only if they are paid in advance. Pre-Paid packages are non-refundable.
- Full day – $25.00
- 5 consecutive days (save $25) – Monday – Friday
- 10 day punch card (save $25.00) – this can be used anytime and for multiple household dogs.
Before entering daycare you must understand and approve the following:
- Every dog reacts differently. Animals by nature, are unpredictable, and therefore present a certain level of risk when participating in group activities.
- In the case of an emergency I authorize Dogwood Dog Lodge to transport my dog(s) to and from the facility to seek medical attention as needed. I grant Dogwood Dog Lodge and/or its agents’ full power of decision concerning the care and well-being of my dog(s) and will be responsible for reimbursing all incurred medical costs to Dogwood Dog Lodge.
- Any behavior deemed dangerous or inappropriate by Dogwood Dog Lodge personnel may result in dismissal of my dog(s) from the programs.
- Photographs, videos or other digital recordings taken at the facility of dogs, customers and staff on a regular basis for use in advertising by Dogwood Dog Lodge. I give Dogwood Dog Lodge permission to use, reproduce and alter images in print or electronic format, including on the internet.
Contact us for more information.