Safety is our top concern.
Each Staff member successfully passed a 3 1/2 hour course on First aide CPR Training.
To ensure the safety and health of all animals, we require all clients to comply with the following rules and regulations:
- Health: All dogs must be in good health. Dogs that have been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days will require veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or re-admitted.
- Vaccinations: All dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations. Parents must submit written verification from their veterinarian that their dogs have current Rabies, Bordetella (Canine Cough), and Distemper (DHPP). It is your responsibility to provide on-going verification of current vaccinations.
- Spay/Neuter For Doggy Daycare: All dogs must be spayed or neutered.
- Behavior For Doggy Daycare: All dogs must pass behavior assessment for enrollment in our program. Please remember that your pet will be spending time with other pets and that the safety and health of all is our main priority. Keep in mind that, although play is supervised, your dog still might acquire an occasional nip or scratch.
- AGE: All ages welcome!
- Fees: Due and payable at the end of each day. Cash or check ONLY! Discounted packages are provided only if they are paid in advance. Pre-Paid packages are non-refundable.
Before entering daycare, you must understand and approve the following:
- Every dog reacts differently. Animals by nature are unpredictable and, therefore, present a certain level of risk when participating in group activities.
- In the case of an emergency I authorize, Dogwood Dog Lodge to transport my dog(s) to and from the facility to seek medical attention as needed. I grant Dogwood Dog Lodge and/or its agents full power of decision concerning the care and well-being of my dog(s) and will be responsible for reimbursing all incurred medical costs to Dogwood Dog Lodge.
- Dogs at play during the regular daycare can get dirty. Excessively long toenails may cause injury. I will be notified if my dog’s nails are too long for safety reasons.
- Any behavior deemed dangerous or inappropriate by Dogwood Dog Lodge personnel may result in dismissal of my dog(s) from the programs.
- Photographs, videos or other digital recordings will taken at the facility of dogs, customers and staff on a regular basis for use in advertising by Dogwood Dog Lodge. I give Dogwood Dog Lodge permission to use, reproduce and alter images in print or electronic format, including on the internet.